“Your brand is too important to tell its history with just words.”
Experienced graphic designer on digital and printed media, detail oriented, good communication, critical thinking, time management and problem-solving skills. Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Based in Toronto, Canada
- 437 229 7779
Advertising & Graphic Design
2021 - 2022
Humber College, Toronto, Canada
Bachelor of Marketing, Advertising & Sales
2004 - 2008
FUAA, Pereira, Colombia
Canadian Degree Equivalency
World Education Services (WES) - 2019
Title of administrator - Bachelor Degree (four years)ECA# 4257427IMM
British Council - 2019
Level achieved (C1)
MLG International, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Translation and localization for world renowned brands (Under Armour, Chrysler, Estee Lauder, Jet Blue, Verizon, Ford, GM, KFC, Papa Johns, Puma, TD Bank, BMO, Victoria´s Secret, Volkswagen).
- Redesign webpage images and animated web banners according to provided translation using Adobe design tools.
- Proofread translation documents to ensure proper localization and report errors.
- Work closely and maintain daily communication with teammates and supervisors, properly meet deadlines.
2010 - 2012
Soluciones Grafikas, Pereira, Colombia
- Assess the client needs to provide quotes and estimates.
- Receive, arrange and classify material for different printing outlets.
- Ideate, design and finalize files for lithographic and digital printing.
- Packaging, stationery and branding design.
- Working along with the design team, press team, accounting, third party suppliers and delivery personal.
Humber College - 2020
Recognition for outstanding academic achievements
Dean´s Honour Roll
Humber College - 2021
Dean’s List for the Faculty of Media and Creative Arts for the Fall 2021
Dean´s Honour Roll
Humber College - 2022
Dean’s List for the Faculty of Media and Creative Arts for the Winter 2022